Monday, November 7, 2011

jDTO Binder - New Logo and new Value Mergers.

As I'm currently with no computer at all, I could make just little progress on jDTO, but today I'm proud to announce that I have created for it the logo, the same is also open source svg:

If it should have a meaning, then the arrows could mean the data transportation and the letters are self-explained.

Another new feature that will be seen on release 0.5 is a new "age" value merger, if a source field is a Date or Calendar instance, then it will calculate the time between now and the given date in different time units: Years, weeks, days and any user-defined number that represents an interval of milliseconds.

I want to thank my friend Gustavo Genovese for reviewing my code and helping me with a nice solution for compensating leap years with a fixed interval.

Please any suggestions with the logo or any contribution of any kind will be greatfully received.

You can find an updated version of the jDTO book here. (It will be always updated since it points to my master branch).

No comments:

Post a Comment